As the recognized international authority on tall buildings, CTBUH conferences differ significantly from the many commercial conferences now being held around the world, in terms of both quality of knowledge sharing and networking opportunities.
The CTBUH 2017 Tel Aviv Conference will expands on the CTBUH 2017 International Conference theme of “Connecting the City” and will focused on Tel Aviv as case study for a fast pace developing city and the connection between past present and future in Urban Habitat.
Over the course of the past two decades the city of Tel-Aviv, the financial and cultural capital of Israel, has been going through a substantial high rise development blending in the historic low rise urban fabric, redefining its skyline.
Exploring the case study of Tel-Aviv, reveals the typology of the current high-rise buildings as an outcome of the local culture climate and characteristics, that influence the evolvement of the urban fabric since the city raised from the dunes.
Additional benefits include:
- Learn from distinguished experts on the latest in tall buildings, infrastructure and urban development.
- Gain knowledge and insight in the latest thinking on sustainability.
- Network with top, internationally-influential industry leaders.
- Develop collaborative partnerships and business leads.
- Better understand the business opportunities in Tel Aviv.
- Promote your company through sponsorship or exhibiting.
- Influence best-practice thinking and policy making.
- Experience the dynamic city of Tel Aviv.
- Tour seminal tall buildings and urban spaces (completed and under construction).
- Enjoy social-networking events at top venues.
- Experience the multi-national, multi-disciplinary network of the CTBUH and IACIE.